Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Film Intro Survey

1. The first movie that made a strong impression on me was Iron Man. I really got into looking up movie facts and releases dates and leaked footage after I saw Iron Man.


2. My favorite movie Genres are Comedy, action/adventure, mystery/thriller.


3. My least favorite movie Genres are Romance, Found-Footage and Musical (Musical Movies)


4. 5 of my favorite movies (in no order): Guardians of the Galaxy, Nightcrawler, Hot Fuzz, Django Unchained and Snow Piercer


5. 3 characteristics that I believe make a good movie: Interesting Characters, Strong Dialogue, Keeps you Guessing.


6. Some of my least favorite movies: Mamma Mia, Jupiter Ascending, Transformers 2-4 and anything made by Adam Sandler


7. Characteristics that make a bad movie are Convoluted and Unnecessary Plot Twists, Uninterested Actors and Crew Members, poor writing and Cardboard characters.


8. My favorite directors are J.J. Abrams, Joss Whedon and Edgar Wright.


9.  Some of my Favorite Actors and Actresses: Chris Pratt, Robert Downey Jr., Simon Pegg, Christoph Waltz, Zoe Saldanna, Neil Patrick Harris, Charlize Theron.


10. 3 films students in film class need to see are: Captain Phillips, Airplane (A comedic Classic), Nightcrawler (Just a really really really good movie)

11. 3 Movies anyone should see: The Room (It's so bad it's entertaining), New Hope, Animal House

12. The best movie I've seen in the past two years is Nightcrawler

13. The next five films on my queue are: Zodiac, Kingsman: Secret Service, Interstellar, Birdman, The Godfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment